Friday, December 14, 2012

VOICE OF A LOST SOUL

MY heart reckons that day of rout, when the catastrophe came and went like the tides of the sea To doom the aura of a blissful life.......... Soon the nature was in harmony, But my heart still remained in a cacophony. Chirped the birds,blew the breeze, Shone the moon, twinkled the stars But I stood still and stared to find my soul lost amidst the crowd. Asks the Sun "Ain't you afraid of mt scorching heat?" Says the cloud "Won't you run away if I burst?" Shout the dogs"Won't you fret at our rowdy barks?" Buzzes the bee"Don't you praise the beauty of the rose?" Blushes the moon"Don't you feel elated when I smile?" And sparkles the star"Don't you gleam seeing me twinkle?" But I stand still and stare, with my legs collapsed and heart shrunken, And my lips quivering in abrupt silence Just to utter the desolate 'VOICE OF A LOST SOUL'

3 comments:

  1. sorry its a poem.... not an article.....technical error

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. life is itself a poem and words come from the core of the heart and the mood takes over the charge of the tone

      Delete
  2. thnks for writing again!wud have loved a more cheerful tone though

    ReplyDelete